So quick and simple to make! Okay, maybe it’s more like 15 minutes – tops! – but still, so easy. This is my sister’s recipe, she’s been making these since she was a kid and ever since, they’re a mainstay on the holiday sweets table.
Maggie’s 5-Minute Fudge
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows cubed
- 1½ cups chopped nuts walnuts are traditional, cashews make a nice change-up too
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine milk and sugar in a non-stick saucepan, and heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking and stirring for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until the marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch square baking pan. Allow to cool and set completely. Slice into desired serving size and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!