I’m not a big sweets lover, but I do love the peanut butter and chocolate combination. These soft, chewy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies go together super quick and this recipe will make plenty to share.
Soft, Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, butter, sugar and molasses until soft and creamy. Using a stand mixer is really helpful, especially when you start adding the flour.
- Add the egg and vanilla and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients and whisk until well-combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, a little at a time, and combine completely.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons at a time onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or greased). Flatten them each lightly.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Don't overbake or they'll get crispy. Let them rest on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!